Want to know Exambible PT0-002 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam certification experience? Study Best Quality CompTIA PT0-002 answers to Improved PT0-002 questions at Exambible. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass CompTIA PT0-002 (CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam) test on your first attempt.
Free demo questions for CompTIA PT0-002 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A penetration tester has completed an analysis of the various software products produced by the company under assessment. The tester found that over the past several years the company has been including vulnerable third-party modules in multiple products, even though the quality of the organic code being developed is very good. Which of the following recommendations should the penetration tester include in the report?
- A. Add a dependency checker into the tool chain.
- B. Perform routine static and dynamic analysis of committed code.
- C. Validate API security settings before deployment.
- D. Perform fuzz testing of compiled binaries.
NEW QUESTION 2
A penetration tester exploited a unique flaw on a recent penetration test of a bank. After the test was completed, the tester posted information about the exploit online along with the IP addresses of the exploited machines. Which of the following documents could hold the penetration tester accountable for this action?
- A. ROE
- B. SLA
- C. MSA
- D. NDA
NEW QUESTION 3
A penetration tester needs to perform a test on a finance system that is PCI DSS v3.2.1 compliant. Which of the following is the MINIMUM frequency to complete the scan of the system?
- A. Weekly
- B. Monthly
- C. Quarterly
- D. Annually
NEW QUESTION 4
A company obtained permission for a vulnerability scan from its cloud service provider and now wants to test the security of its hosted data.
Which of the following should the tester verify FIRST to assess this risk?
- A. Whether sensitive client data is publicly accessible
- B. Whether the connection between the cloud and the client is secure
- C. Whether the client's employees are trained properly to use the platform
- D. Whether the cloud applications were developed using a secure SDLC
NEW QUESTION 5
A penetration tester writes the following script:
Which of the following objectives is the tester attempting to achieve?
- A. Determine active hosts on the network.
- B. Set the TTL of ping packets for stealth.
- C. Fill the ARP table of the networked devices.
- D. Scan the system on the most used ports.
NEW QUESTION 6
A penetration tester is able to capture the NTLM challenge-response traffic between a client and a server. Which of the following can be done with the pcap to gain access to the server?
- A. Perform vertical privilege escalation.
- B. Replay the captured traffic to the server to recreate the session.
- C. Use John the Ripper to crack the password.
- D. Utilize a pass-the-hash attack.
NEW QUESTION 7
A company’s Chief Executive Officer has created a secondary home office and is concerned that the WiFi service being used is vulnerable to an attack. A penetration tester is hired to test the security of the WiFi’s router.
Which of the following is MOST vulnerable to a brute-force attack?
- A. WPS
- B. WPA2-EAP
- C. WPA-TKIP
- D. WPA2-PSK
NEW QUESTION 8
You are a penetration tester reviewing a client’s website through a web browser. INSTRUCTIONS
Review all components of the website through the browser to determine if vulnerabilities are present. Remediate ONLY the highest vulnerability from either the certificate, source, or cookies.
If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of the simulation, please click the Reset All button.
Graphical user interface Description automatically generated
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following documents describes specific activities, deliverables, and schedules for a penetration tester?
- A. NDA
- B. MSA
- C. SOW
- D. MOU
NEW QUESTION 10
A software development team is concerned that a new product's 64-bit Windows binaries can be deconstructed to the underlying code. Which of the following tools can a penetration tester utilize to help the team gauge what an attacker might see in the binaries?
- A. Immunity Debugger
- B. OllyDbg
- C. GDB
- D. Drozer
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following tools would be MOST useful in collecting vendor and other security-relevant information for IoT devices to support passive reconnaissance?
- A. Shodan
- B. Nmap
- C. WebScarab-NG
- D. Nessus
NEW QUESTION 12
An assessment has been completed, and all reports and evidence have been turned over to the client. Which of the following should be done NEXT to ensure the confidentiality of the client’s information?
- A. Follow the established data retention and destruction process
- B. Report any findings to regulatory oversight groups
- C. Publish the findings after the client reviews the report
- D. Encrypt and store any client information for future analysis
NEW QUESTION 13
A penetration tester is preparing to perform activities for a client that requires minimal disruption to company operations. Which of the following are considered passive reconnaissance tools? (Choose two.)
- A. Wireshark
- B. Nessus
- C. Retina
- D. Burp Suite
- E. Shodan
- F. Nikto
NEW QUESTION 14
A penetration tester has been given eight business hours to gain access to a client’s financial system. Which of the following techniques will have the highest likelihood of success?
- A. Attempting to tailgate an employee going into the client's workplace
- B. Dropping a malicious USB key with the company’s logo in the parking lot
- C. Using a brute-force attack against the external perimeter to gain a foothold
- D. Performing spear phishing against employees by posing as senior management
NEW QUESTION 15
A penetration tester has been hired to configure and conduct authenticated scans of all the servers on a software company’s network. Which of the following accounts should the tester use to return the MOST results?
- A. Root user
- B. Local administrator
- C. Service
- D. Network administrator
NEW QUESTION 16
A company is concerned that its cloud VM is vulnerable to a cyberattack and proprietary data may be stolen. A penetration tester determines a vulnerability does exist and exploits the vulnerability by adding a fake VM instance to the IaaS component of the client's VM. Which of the following cloud attacks did the penetration tester MOST likely implement?
- A. Direct-to-origin
- B. Cross-site scripting
- C. Malware injection
- D. Credential harvesting
NEW QUESTION 17
100% Valid and Newest Version PT0-002 Questions & Answers shared by Thedumpscentre.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/PT0-002-dumps/ (New 110 Q&As)