2023 New DES-4122 Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE Free: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/DES-4122/
Certleader offers free demo for DES-4122 exam. "Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerEdge Version 2.0", also known as DES-4122 exam, is a EMC Certification. This set of posts, Passing the EMC DES-4122 exam, will help you answer those questions. The DES-4122 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real EMC DES-4122 exams and revised by experts!
Free DES-4122 Demo Online For EMC Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
Match each callout to the Dell EMC PowerEdge server model shown.
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 2
What is a key distinction between 1DRAC8 and 1DRAC9?
- A. iDRAC9 offers HTML5 based GUI
- B. iDRAC9 default credentials are root/calvin orderable only
- C. iDRAC8 offers HTML5 based GUI
- D. iDRAC8 default credentials are customer orderable
NEW QUESTION 3
How can the ePSA be accessed?
- A. iDRAC
- B. Lifecycle Controller
- C. VMware vSphere plug-in
- D. OMSA
NEW QUESTION 4
Match each RAID level to its characteristic.
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 5
What are key values related to systems management when deploying OpenManage Enterprise wit Dell EMC PowerEdge servers?
- A. AutomateBasic Hardware Element Management Agent-free ManagementSimple and effective
- B. SimplifyBasic Hardware Element Management Agent-free ManagementFee-based license
- C. SimplifyFee-based license Agent-free Management Secure
- D. Simplify Unify AutomateSecure
NEW QUESTION 6
A technician wants to remotely log in to a server but finds that the IDRAC virtual Console feature Is not available. Use the simulator to explore the system. What Is the cause of this Issue?
Note: It is necessary to dose (x) the simulator window before you can select a response to this question.
- A. The Virtual Console is disabled
- B. Operating system not installed on remote server
- C. The server has been powered down
- D. There are more than the maximum number of active sessions
NEW QUESTION 7
A technician installs eight servers into a fully operational rack with top of rack switch Each server has a quad 1Gb NIC and redundant power supplies The company uses iDRAC in shared LOM mode with LOM1 as the selected NIC
What should the technician do to verify iDRAC connectivity on each server?
- A. iDRAC Datacenter license is installed.
- B. Ethernet port LOM1 is cabled and the link light is green.
- C. iDRAC dedicated NIC port is cabled and the link light is green
- D. iDRAC Enterprise license is installed
NEW QUESTION 8
You must configure a BOSS card with 2 x 120GB drives for a Dell EMC PowerEdge server. What is the only supported mode?
- A. RAID 0
- B. RAID 5
- C. RAID 1
- D. Non-RAID Mirroring
NEW QUESTION 9
Which mobile devices are supported by Quick Sync 2.0 in 14G PowerEdge servers?
- A. Android devices only
- B. iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices
- C. iOS and Android devices only
- D. iOS devices only
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the purpose of the Silicon-Based Hardware Root of Trust feature in Dell EMC PowerEdge 14G servers?
- A. Ensures that the installed operating system is authentic
- B. Ensures that the server has a valid Service Tag number
- C. Ensures that no unauthorized BIOS or firmware codes are run
- D. Ensures that the server boots only when connected to a verified network
NEW QUESTION 11
An engineer is checking a newly delivered Dell EMC PowerEdge R640 server that will be deployed for a new database environment
The inventory consists of:
The server power configuration will be set for gnd redundancy The management switch is 1000 Base-T and the top of rack switches 10Gb
What additional component(s) is needed for this configuration?
- A. Hot-plug power supply, 750 W - qty 1
- B. Hot-plug power supply, 1100W - qty 1
- C. Dell Networking, cable, 40GbE (QSFP+) to 4 x 10GbE SFP+ passive copper breakout cable, 3 meters - qty 2
- D. C20 to C21, PDU style, 250 V, 16 Amp, 3 5 meters power cord - qty 2
NEW QUESTION 12
What are the default settings used when applying firmware and a configuration to a replaced part using the Lifecycle Controller?
- A. Firmware: Upgrade to latest available version Configuration Apply always
- B. Firmware Allow version upgrade only Configuration: Disabled
- C. Firmware: Match firmware of replaced part Configuration Apply always
- D. Firmware DisabledConfiguration Apply only if firmware match
NEW QUESTION 13
What is used by the Lifecycle Controller to directly back up the server profile on a 14G Dell EMC PowerEdge server?
- A. Network share
- B. vFlash SD card
- C. USB Flash drive
- D. IDSDM SD card
NEW QUESTION 14
Which type of access is known as Firmware RACADM on a Dell EMC PowerEdge server?
- A. Accessing RACADM running the Dell Toolkit
- B. Accessing RACADM with OpenManage software
- C. Logging into iDRAC using SSH or Telnet
- D. Logging into iDRAC through Boot Manager
NEW QUESTION 15
What is required to use the iSM Automatic System Recovery feature?
- A. Server Administrator installed
- B. OS watchdog timer disabled
- C. Server Administrator not installed
- D. OS watchdog timer enabled
NEW QUESTION 16
An engineer needs to upgrade a Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 server from a single PSU to dual PSU configuration. There are unused PSU modules from PowerEdge R430 and R420 servers available, and they have the same wattage ratings.
What should the engineer do to complete the task?
- A. Add the PowerEdge R420 PSU modules to the PowerEdge R440
- B. Order a new PSU specific to the existing PowerEdge R440
- C. Add the PowerEdge R430 PSU modules to the PowerEdge R440
- D. Configure the PowerEdge R440 PSU with 1+1 configuration
NEW QUESTION 17
What can be done using in-band management?
- A. Agentless discovery
- B. Firmware and driver updates
- C. Network bandwidth optimization
- D. Remote access
NEW QUESTION 18
P.S. Easily pass DES-4122 Exam with 60 Q&As Dumps-hub.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumps-hub.com DES-4122 Dumps: https://www.dumps-hub.com/DES-4122-dumps.html (60 New Questions)